There are a thousand different types of wrenches out there and most of them are redundent. This in not one of them! The Knipex Plier Wrench is one wrench that will replace a whole toolbox. It’s not a gimick wrench like the “bionic” wrench. This one works and does things you always wanted in a wrench.
So what’s so great about it?
– The smooth jaws grip all parallel surfaces tightly without damaging the surface. They will be you go-to pliers for finish plumbing.
– They will grip a large range of sizes. These pliers work so well they will replace a full set of standard and metric open-end wrenches.
– They have a 10 to 1 grip transmission ratio so you can use them to grip, hold, press and bend workpieces. You can even use them as a small vice.
– The zero backlash jaw surface (parallel faces) pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components.
– Instantly adjustable at the touch of a button. You don’t have to remove the tool from the workpiece to adjust it.
– The instant adjustment will let you use it just like an open-ended ratchet.
– Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened. This tool will last a long as the ones I inherited from my great grandfather!
Buy Here at Sears.com: Knipex 6″ Pliers Wrench Grips to 1 3/4 inch.
Buy Here at Sears.com: Knipex 10 in. Plier Wrench Grips to 2 3/8 inch.
Buy Here at Sears.com: Knipex 3 Piece Pliers Wrench Set